2 weeks

Ok, I did find some 2 week pictures!




Comments

Ange said…
Jordan and her babies! Looks like a little mother hen! lol. Again, so cute.
Sonya said…
Wow your kids are blonde! Are so cute! I love the colors in these pictures - you need to enlarge these and frame them!
Tiffany said…
It's funny - I set the "stage" for taking these pictures, and then I don't bother to take the kids out of their jammies. Don't ask what time of day it was either, because I'll swear it was 8:30am. lol.
Q&L said…
That wall is the perfect background colour! And then you add the kids and voila!! Beautiful!
Tiffany said…
It's true! I'm not entirely impressed about the color I chose for my living room, but it IS a nice background for pictures!
Tiffany said…
I'm thinking of enlarging the first one for my wall. Any opinions?

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon