do you ever notice...

...that when you post something sappy or well thought out that nobody responds? Yet if you insert a little poo into a story you get more comments than you have with that last 84 posts? It's quite anomalous. Okay, it's not such a mystery - everybody loves a good poo story.

Speaking of poo, did you also know that baby poo does not wash out of things? Jordan was the worst - when she was a baby she pooped out of every diaper she was ever in. I remember peeling her out of poopy clothes and dropping her straight into the bathtub for a good hosing. Seriously, there weren't enough baby wipes to clean up some of those messes. After she was clean (for the time being), I'd be standing over the bathroom sink, scrubbing poo out of my favorite sleepers before putting them into the wash so that they wouldn't stain.

This time around I thought maybe I was just being anal, and that I should just chuck everything into the wash. It'll come out right? NOT. This tiny, innocent 8 pound human being has immense clothes-wrecking potential.

I guess I'll go back to scrubbing out the favorite sleepers.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You were being 'anal'?!?!

lol
Sonya said…
Dillon had his fair share of poop issues too. I remember visiting friends - Dillon was sitting on the floor (back when all he would do is sit) and we heard a gurgle and looked just in time to see it crest over the top of the diaper and down over his jeans and into a puddle on the floor. All I can say is thank goodness for hardwood floors! I think I was able to toss most of his clothes into the washer and have it come out - but there may have been some spray and wash involved. :)
Tiffany said…
I know, it's punny. lol.

Sonya - oh the poo-over-the-pants days. So wonderful.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon