pictures

I have totally fallen into the group of moms who only ever took pictures of the first kid. To be fair, I did take pictures of Tennyson when I'd think about. Okay, to be honest, I did take pictures of Tennyson when it occurred to me that it had been a while.

And then there was Mitchell. I took pictures the first week (or couple of days) and he is now 5 weeks and 1 day old. I am shameful. I was actually going to take a couple to post a 5 week picture on here, but then I couldn't find my camera. This has got to stop happening to me!

I will take and post a picture of him today. Now that it's in writing I have to!

Comments

Candice said…
We should hold you to posting one at least once a week. Maybe you should make it a sidebar thingy and update it weekly??? I'd be more than happy to hound you about it. (In a helpful way.)
Tiffany said…
I should totally post one a week. Poor kid, they change so much at the beginning!

Hound away!
Candice said…
Alright, I'll start right now...

Where is it Tiffany!?! You have been online a few times today already.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon