pooper scoopin'

S: [coming in the door with the kids in tow, back from renting a movie] Tennyson's pants might be dirty, there was a small accident at the movie store.

T: Oh no, you forgot the diaper bag?

S: Yeah, but I had a new diaper in the van.

T: So what's the problem?

S: It was kind of my fault. This morning after the bath I put Tennyson's diaper back on. It was clean, but the tab was ripped off so I sort of just rigged it shut.

T: [laughing] So the poop got out of his pants?

S: Yep. We were walking around the store, and suddenly I noticed poop on the floor.

T: [still laughing] What did you do? Just run away?

S: No, I picked it up. I really had to wash my hands after.

T: YOU DIDN'T USE TOILET PAPER?

S: I didn't want the guy to see.

T: What guy?

S: The guy helping us find the movie.

T: You just sneakily picked up the poop in your hand?

S: Yep.

Comments

Sonya said…
Ok - I actually laughed out loud when I read your post. That's hilarious! So what'd he do with it? Just hung onto it until he got home? That is so funny!!!!!!!!
Tiffany said…
It took me FOREVER to stop laughing when he told me this story. I even laughed again as I wrote it. He's so unfazed by this kind of thing.

He didn't bring it home! lol. He threw it in the toilet there. hehe.
Q&L said…
oh my word!! I'd die of embarrassment...but way to go Steven! lol
Bearca said…
Hilarious, yet disgusting! The things we do as parents...
Anonymous said…
Dude. You have to use more duct tape next time. I keep a roll in the top drawer of Aaron's dresser. Or yell out in the store "OHHH! That's disgusting!!! Why do people let their dogs run around like this??"

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

today's to-do's